Dell Senior Sales Manager - Storage Platform Solutions in Australia
Senior Sales Manager, Direct Sales
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Senior sale Managers lead and develop a team of Outside Sales Product Specialists ,the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services our Outside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process.
Join us as a Senior Sales Manager on our Outside Sales team in Australia to do the best work of your career .
• Directly manage field-based individual contributors who specialise in Storage Platform Solutions
• Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members and be an active evangelist to Dells Storage solutions.
• Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
• Drive business process improvement efforts
• Collaborate with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 12 to 15 years of outside sales experience and 4+ years of managerial experience
• Ability to drive training and developing plans for the organization
• High level understanding of customer/industry climate
• Moderate to high level of solutions and technical knowledge
• Experience in selling Storage solutions.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .
- Dell Jobs