Lockheed Martin Software Deployment Engineer in Sunnyvale, California
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Join our team in gorgeous Sunnyvale, CA ! We are hiring a Software Deployment Engineer/Administrator who will be responsible to deploy internally developed test software tools to multiple test environments on different operating systems. This involves testing and integrating the tools before deployment, and architecting deployment solutions for end users. The role requires adherence to cost and schedule constraints and to be familiar with agile software development.
Check out Lockheed Martin's generous benefits package : 401K, PTO, and work/life balance and more.
Apply today if you are ready to explore new opportunities and connect with a Lockheed recruiter who is excited to speak with you!
1. Experience with Linux shell scripting, Windows task scheduling, and creating installers for both operating systems
2. Experience with creating and maintaining Docker containers
3. Extensive experience in Git pipelines and CI management
4. Ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret clearance; US citizenship required
1. Strong understanding of ATLO test operations
2. Direct hands on experience working with firewalls and network protocols
3. Knowledgeable of satellite command and control applications and python development
4. Successfully demonstrated completing tasks and delivering products on time and within budget
5. Solid understanding of spacecraft ATLO flow
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs