Kelly Services Material Handler 3rd Shift in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania
What’s next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn’t always easy. That’s where Kelly ® Professional & Industrial comes in. We’re seeking a Material Handler to work at a leading multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company in Saxonburg, PA. We’re here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won’t miss a moment of what really matters in your life.
Pay Rate: $19.50
Rotating Days Including Weekends
What’s a typical day as a Material Handler? You’ll be:
• Follow all documented processes and procedures
• Physical transport of materials, and timely and accurate completion for all required SAP transactions using appropriate PPE and material handling equipment
• Ensure finished product packaging using visual work instructions according to all regulatory requirements
• Ensure the completion of all required transactional steps to receive and ship material.
• High school diploma or GED
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications
• Ability to operate independently
• Demonstrate problem solving abilities
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in operating industrial truck (fork truck), may be required
• Ability to work in team environment
• Ability to quickly learn new IT systems, and tools.
• 3-6 months relevant experience
• Experience in medical device manufacturing experience
• Knowledge of computer applications
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Material Handler today!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly ® .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Kelly Services Jobs