Kelly Services Picker/Packer in Rural Hall in Rural Hall, North Carolina
Are you seeking work in Rural Hall, NC Check out this opportunity, with a chance to work for Hanesbrands!! Have you ever wondered what it was like to work for a company that packs a name brand that you wear? Look no further! Now is the time to apply.
Why should you work for Hanesbrands?
• Numerous shifts available!
• Weekly Pay!
• If you become a permanent employee of HanesBrands, you will enjoy the many amazing benefits HanesBrands has to offer.
• Have access to outstanding Kelly discounts to a few cell phone companies plus other perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
Picker or Packer Job Description:
• Pick orders per list provided by utilizing a hand held scanning device to scan merchandise for customer orders and get them ready for shipment.
• Pack boxes with customer orders such as socks, t-shirts, pajamas and other clothing items.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.- repetitive walking, finger, hand, wrist, shoulder, arm movement.
• Bending/stooping. Prior order picking or warehouse experience is a plus but not required.
What happens next
• Once you apply, a recruiter (Waynesha Davis-Cox) will reach out to you via phone or email.
• Position are first come, first serve bases therefore do not hesitate to apply or reach out as soon as possible before they are gone!!
• Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply today to be Picker or Packer at such a well- known company like Hanes Brands!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly ® .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Kelly Services Jobs