Conduent Infrastructure Cloud Services Engineer II in Remote, United States
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
• Handles task based queue or work completed tickets in the order which received and/or based on criticality.
• Provides hands on support for installations and troubleshooting local infrastructure issues.
• Will assist Sr. Engineer's with designing and implementing new solutions.
• Will assist in maintaining and updating documentation.
• Administers onsite and remote assistance as needed.
• Participates in planning, daily stand-ups, backlogs sessions
• Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
• Identifies areas of opportunity to improve our service offering.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form (https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf) . You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy (http://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/document/cdt_adaaa_accommodation_pol.pdf) .
At Conduent we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. For US applicants while we DO NOT require vaccination for most of our jobs, we DO require that you provide us with your vaccination status, where legally permissible. Providing this information is a requirement of your employment at Conduent.
- Conduent Jobs