Robert Half System Administrator in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Robert Half is looking for a systems administrator with a deep understanding of networking and load-balancing for an exciting project. If you have are a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, you may excel in this role.
What you get to do every single day
· Maintain servers, load-balancers, and NetApps across a variety of locations
· Influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
· Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning
What you bring to the role
· Experience working with Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond
· Working knowledge of NetApps (CDOT)
· Expertise in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
· Experience in high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
· Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby or Shell, Perl
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
Robert Half Jobs