Lockheed Martin Site Integration Engineer in Moorestown, New Jersey
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
The Test Site Engineering Team is seeking a Site Integration Engineer to support ongoing AEGIS Development Laboratory Installation and Activation within the NSCC Facility in Moorestown, NJ. Duties include; support NSCC Aegis Weapon/Combat System installations and system integration at the hardware and interface level for USN, MDA, LCS and Coast Guard programs. This includes, but is not limited to; Cabling (design, implementation, and troubleshooting), NTDS and TCP/IP Switching (specifying, procuring and configuring), site design documentation review and updates, as well as providing support to CSEDS and its labs as required.
• Assist with all aspects of efforts related to Tactical System computing equipment integration and debug, using site documentation, and associated test equipment.
• Design and Document Laboratory and Testbed interfaces
• Interface with Baseline Integration and Test personnel in support of Lab Operations.
• Interface with facility engineering in the Lab space planning phases to assist with hardware characterization (space, power and cooling)
• Translate Test Requirements into Laboratory & Testbed Configurations
• Assist with coordinating equipment installation and general Laboratory Activation topics
• Support Test Operations Staff with Lab/System configurations and setup verification
• Minimum 6 years of professional experience
• Information Technology, Interface, Hardware Engineering, or similar background
• Experience working on a Hardware/Software Engineering and or System Integration Team
• Experience with Project Management
• Understanding of basic NTDS concepts (Interface types and related cables), network topologies and network interface types
• Experience with AutoCAD, MS Access, Excel and Visio
• Ability to work under general direction. Able to independently determine and develop approach to solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
• Experienced working with the AEGIS Weapon System, as well as an understanding of the AWS Combat System Elements and their relationship to the various integrated ship configurations
• Familiarity with MIL-SPEC/NAVSEA Cable construction and materials, to include; NTDS Parallel, Low Level Serial, Multi-Mode and Single-Mode Fiber Optic Cable assembly, cleaning and implementation
• Familiar with the use of Electronic Test Equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Network Cable Testers, DMM’s and RF Network Analyzers
• Familiar with creating labor plans and CBOM inputs for integration efforts
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs