Cardinal Health Consultant, HR Data Analytics in Michigan
What People Analytics & Insights contributes to Cardinal Health
The People and Analytics Insights (PAI) team provides insights that drive outcomes. Our mission is to empower all leaders and HR stakeholders within Cardinal Health to make data-driven people strategy decisions quickly, easily, and with confidence.
The People Analytics Consulting team within PAI proactively partners with key stakeholders to generate actionable insights. The team leverages a variety of business intelligence tools (including SQL, Tableau, and others) to create dashboards, executive scorecards, and ad-hoc analyses. We consult with HR partners to understand business needs and create scalable analytics solutions.
As Consultant, HR Data Analytics, you will help your HR partners discover actionable people insights that drive business outcomes. A significant percentage of your time will be spent consulting with stakeholders and sharing your HR expertise to connect data across the employee life cycle. You will help translate business needs into insights and build easily understood custom reporting solutions. You will also partner closely with the People Data Science team to help HR and the business answer key questions related to people and talent strategy.
- Serve in a consultative role to enable HR to solve problems and make data driven decisions
- Translate business needs and opportunities into clear, actionable insights across dashboards, scorecards, and ad-hoc analyses
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders to understand needs and develop solutions to fit them
- Design, build, and maintain custom dashboards which can be easily understood and used for strategic decision making
- Create effective, efficient, and reliable database queries to analyze large volumes of data
- Partner closely with the People Data Science team to help the business answer key questions and inform people strategy
- Independently make recommendations on ways to implement and improve new and existing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 4+ years of experience in related field preferred
- Previous HR or People Analytics experience strongly preferred
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard development via analysis tools (e.g., Tableau) strongly preferred
- Experience with relational databases, understanding of data query and blending (e.g., SQL, GCP) preferred
- Experience with HCM/HRIS systems preferred
- Understanding of spreadsheet (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Google Drive) formulas and referencing preferred
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to present information in spoken, written or visual form to a variety of audiences, from internal teams to senior leadership
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- Communicates clearly and consultatively with decision-makers throughout varying segments of the business
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently and receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs