Robert Half Staff Accountant in Louisville, Kentucky
· Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
· Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
· Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
· Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls under SOX and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
· Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules
· Maintain fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
· In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
· Perform month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
· Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
· Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
· BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
· At least 2 years of Accounting experience
· Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
· Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
· Experience with NetSuite, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available including medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance. Employees hired for our FTEP Program are also eligible to enroll in our company’s 401(k) or deferred compensation plan (if eligible). FTEP employees also earn paid time off for vacation, personal needs, and sick time and paid holidays. The amount of Choice Time Off (CTO) received varies based on years of service and is pro-rated based on the hours worked per week. A new FTEP employee earns up to 13 days of CTO and up to 10 paid holidays per calendar year. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- Robert Half Jobs