LifePoint Health Dir Medical Imaging in Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose.Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania, serving over a half-million patients each year. Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center has 537 inpatient, behavioral health, rehabilitation, and transitional care beds and is home to the highest level of care designations for Neonatal Care (Level 3) and Trauma Care (Level 1).
Where We Are:
The city of Johnstown is home to high-performing schools and safe, affordable neighborhoods that make working, living and raising a family special. There are many opportunities for educational advancement including the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Saint Francis University, and Mount Aloysius College.
Why Choose Us:
· Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
· Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
· Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
· Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
· And much more…
Plans, organizes and directs the daily activities of the Department of Radiology and is responsible for quality control procedures, productivity and personnel and financial management of the department. Functions as a focal point for problem solving in matters relating to customers and suppliers of the Health System and Radiology. Assures that all medical imaging procedures and policies are appropriate for patients of all ages (neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics).
Conemaugh Health System is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
· Bachelor’s degree with registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
· Graduate of a school of Radiologic Technology or Nuclear Medicine.
· Minimum of ten years medical imaging experience.
· Minimum of eight years supervisory experience.
· Current ARRT certification
· Ability to apply technical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
· Ability to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served, as well as their emotional needs.
Job: *Radiology/Imaging Services
Title: Dir Medical Imaging
Requisition ID: 7479-8007