Factory IT Coordinator, Supply Chain, ekaterra, Rize-Turkey (Short-term) in Istanbul, Turkey
Job Title: Factory IT Coordinator, ekaterra, Rize- Turkey
Job Type: (Short-term Contract/Blossom Project) - Immediate Hire
Work Location: Rize, Turkey or travel to Rize
About ekaterra:With an annual turnover of around €2bn, ekaterra is the world’s largest tea business, with world-class, purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, Pukka, Tazo, T2 and PG Tips. ‘eka’ is a word taken from the Sanskrit language which means unity and one purpose, while ‘terra’ represents the earth and nature. As ekaterra we are truly united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.In July 2022, CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII took over the full ownership of the ekaterra business from its previous owner, Unilever. As a standalone entity with a dedicated single-category focus, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the tea industry, delivering higher growth and value, and a greater impact on the wider world. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business whose brands reach hundreds of millions of consumers. It has a presence in over 100 countries.Under the ownership of CVC, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our iconic brands, our people, and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of our brands with a focus on speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a corporate start-up mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities for its people to flourish every day.At ekaterra, we put consumer love at the heart of every decision. We celebrate diverse thinkers who take personal ownership to connect ideas and make impactful things happen; people who share our values around humanity and courage and give their commitment to nurturing the wellbeing of all. In return, we offer a working culture that gives our people freedom and flexibility, and where they can grow both personally and professionally to master their field.Be part of our amazing blend. Come and grow yourself and, in turn, help us to grow a world of wellbeing.
· e katerra is currently in the process of full global IT Systems and Infrastructure separation from its former owner – Unilever Group. The main goal of this separation is to design, build, test and deploy a fully separate, flexible, and fit for purpose IT environment.
· Therefore, we are currently looking for a Factory IT Infra Lead, who would coordinate the deployment activities, provide local hardware & software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all local server and network areas in cooperation with internal and external IT support services.
Your Key Tasks:
· Acts, as primary technical administrator at ekaterra Factory, handles the day to day IT technical issuesas an admin, both on network, as well as local applications in cooperation with Global, Regionaland External IT support centres.
· Provide day to day IT Support to the local organization and resolving service request or problems related to IT Assets & Systems, such as workstations & peripherals on site, locally or in cooperation with global, regional and external IT support centres.
Site / Factory and Plantation Infrastructure contact:
· Acts a local IT contact or is able to assure the local representation in all IT related topics. Takes careof logistics like hardware being delivered to the site and accepts the delivery, where required.
· Is able to establish and maintain the local IT vendor relations.
Network and Unified Communication:
· Is aware about the WAN connectivity and requirements of a location, incl. WAN demarcation pointand assist as a primary contact for the WAN provider.
· Is aware about LAN and WiFi connectivity infrastructure and understands the requirements of the office and industrial network.
· Is aware about unified communication design and communication infrastructure on site and assiststo the Vendor, if any information or resolution is required.
· Local application owner
· Provides local application landscape knowledge and coordinates the information flows betweenthe functional application users and all necessary stakeholders.
· Supports or coordinates Business Testing activities in relation to all local applications.
Stakeholder Management and key interfaces
· The role ensures effective global, regional and local internal and external stakeholders’ collaboration across all organization levels.
· The role ensures effective external Vendors and IT Support Centres collaboration.
Skills and Experience
· Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science/ Electronics & Computer Science, OR any equivalent degree course.
· 6-8 years of working experience relevant to IT Support/ Infrastructure Support role
· Previous experience in factories/FMCG industry is highly desirable
· Good troubleshooting knowledge for Desktops/Laptops and basic level server hardware skills.
· Understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity (LAN/VLAN/WAN).
· Basic knowledge of IP Telephony and IPT troubleshooting skills.
· Knowledge of software deployment lifecycle. Notions of ITIL-based processes or certification (v3 Foundation level or up) will be an advantage.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies. You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application. Should you require additional information, please contact Shahdan Zahran, AMET Talent Sourcing Lead Shahdan.email@example.com
ekaterra is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. We are interested in every individual bringing their whole self to work and this includes you! Therefore if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bring ing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Job Category: Customer Development
Job Type: CD IT Specialist_Cross Channel