ManpowerGroup Help Desk Support: I (Junior) in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Our client looking for a Representative to deliver technical support to client's online portal customers and employees. You will follow defined procedures and practices to correct issues, provide guidance, and determine appropriate action when required. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail oriented.
Job Title: Help Desk Support I (Junior)
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN (onsite)
Pay Range: $20
Shift: M-F, 9am-6pm with a rotating 2-3hr Sunday Shift + some Holidays
Minimum Qualifications (required)
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• 3+ years of experience in Customer Service and IT Support to include:
o Knowledge of ITSM best practices and service delivery standards
o Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system, network configuration, support of handheld devices, and familiar with systems monitoring and uptime
Additional Qualifications (desired)
• Associate degree preferred in Information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, or in a related field.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage events to resolution
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with multiple teams.
• Customer service-related skills including brand management
• Ability and willingness to work a rotating Sunday 2-3 hour shift and possible holidays.
• Provide technical support focused on the use and adaption of Clients' on-line portals service. This includes technologies involving desktop, laptop, handheld devices, and network services.
• Coordinate, diagnose and troubleshoot incoming support calls.
• Process incoming registrations
• Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties in a timely manner Provide event status updates to management and end-users.
• Document, implement, and adhere to standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines.
• Capture, monitor, communicate, and resolve events that impact the user environment.
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs