Consolidated Electrical Distributors Warehouse Associate in Honolulu, Hawaii
Job title: Warehouse Associate
Job ID: 202331590001
Department: Honolulu - CED
Looking for an associate to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment where every day is different. Will work in warehouse, move merchandise, receive & unload trucks, load trucks, cleanup work area, wrap & ship by UPS & LTL daily.
Hard working, team oriented and self-starting are a must.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Good mechanical skills.
· Willingness to learn how to cut wire and perform industry specific tasks in our warehouse is key.
· Ability to squat, kneel, bend, and twist
· Ability to work on concrete floor for entire shift
· Ability to climb ladders to pull material
· Basic math skills
· Ability to operate a forklift
Warehouse environment and outdoor conditions including sometimes extreme hot/cold temperatures.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Essential Job Functions:
· Take walk-in customer orders in person or over the phone
· Build familiarity with new and returning customers
· Pick up material from vendors
· Receive incoming freight
· Keep a clean and organized warehouse
· Stock material on shelves
· Picking orders
· Processing returns from customers and to vendors
· Operate a Microsoft-based computer system
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability | Veteran
Consolidated Electrical Distributors