Lockheed Martin Subcontract Management, Senior Staff - Level 5 in Fort Worth, Texas
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Come join the Supply Chain Management (SCM) International Co-Production team! We are looking for a Subcontract Management Senior Staff who will be responsible for F-35 International Co-Production, specifically Final Assembly and Checkout (FACO), and Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul & Upgrade (MRO&U) subcontracts. The selected individual will be a Lead within the organization and considered an expert in the field of SCM. You will need to be advanced in building effective relationships and communicating with positive impact across functional boundaries internally and externally. Specific duties include:
• Leading a team to successfully manage cost, schedule, and technical performance
• Completing requests for proposals, proposal evaluations, complex contract negotiations, and purchase order documentation
• Interfacing with internal functional organizations and supplier management up to the executive level
• Development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized systems, equipment, materials, and services
International travel may be required, up to 10%
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Experience partnering with suppliers and managing subcontracts
• Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) contracting
• Complex negotiations experience
• Travel, both domestically and internationally, is required (up to 10%)
• Experienced as a lead in a team environment
• Mentoring skills and training experience
• International procurement experience
• Experience in Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP)
• Experienced Communicator (verbal, written, and presentation)
• Microsoft Office suite experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs