Kelly Services Logistics Coordinator-Customer Service in Fernandina Beach, Florida
KELLY SERVICES IS HIRING A LOGISTICS COORDINATO R IN FERNANDINA BEACH!
TEMP - HIRE
MONDAY - FRIDAY
8AM - 5PM
Logistics and Customer Service
Function and Scope: The Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator manages the relationships between customers, sales, and third-party transportation providers to deliver a world class customer service experience. It is not limited to any single area of Customer Service (Rail, Trucking, etc.) rather it supports all areas with the expectation of learning each and supporting or covering for other Customer Service team members. This position also responsible for managing customer relationships and escalating issues for resolution.
Enter orders and process invoices accurately and in accordance with customer agreed timing
• Manage customer inquiries and complaint resolution solutions before proposing solutions with the internal contacts.
• Balance inbound empty railcar fleet with outbound rail demands to minimize demurrage/storage costs.
• Monitor and resolve any truck delivery issues.
• Track transportation service provider performances
• Monitor timely shipment loading and transit times
• Prepare appropriate export documentation to avoid any export shipment delays
• Manage inventory levels at warehouses utilizing min/max levels per grade.
• Coordinate replenishment movements to/from storage locations.
• Create, review, and receive purchase orders
• Complete monthly inventory reconciliation for powder
warehouses and investigate any inventory discrepancies.
• Communicate with powder warehouse personnel on incoming products and handle any problem resolution.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Attention to Detail
• Customer Focus
• Time Management
• Working within a Team
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Priority Setting
• Problem Solving
• Drive for Results
• Communication Proficiency
• 2-5 years related work experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to navigate effectively and efficiently within a team environment in English
• Able to effectively communicate with people in person and over the phone to customers both internally and externally, within and outside the U.S
• Customer Service experience in a business-to-business environment
• Logistics experience managing cost control methods while maintaining or increasing service levels
• Knowledge of SAP operating system
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION SEND RESUME TO SOLR900@KELLYSERVICES.COM
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Kelly Services Jobs