Robert Half Senior Financial Analyst (contract) in Dallas, Texas
Senior Financial Analyst needed on a contract basis for a Dallas client. This is a 2-month contract position. 100% ONSITE in Dallas, TX 75236. Must have Advanced Excel skills and PowerBI experience.
Senior Financial Analyst (contract):
• Provide insightful and actionable financial analysis and reporting, including key trends, metrics, and business drivers to inform business performance.
• Support management by developing, measuring, and presenting KPIs to stakeholders across the organization.
• Create statistical analysis, predictive modeling, or other analytical methods to analyze data and develop practical solutions to business problems.
• Support business lines with in-depth analysis of costs, KRIs, and initiatives.
• Provide research and analytical support for enterprise level strategy and initiatives.
• Prepare financial statements.
• Maintain GL account mapping for financial statements.
• Work in collaboration with IT on ongoing projects focused on financial data validation.
• Assist in PowerBI Paginated Report and Dashboard creation.
• Assist the accounting department in streamlining processes and creating dashboards in financial reporting.
• Continually work on improving efficiency by streamlining reporting to changing business needs.
Required education: BA/BS degree in Finance, Business
Power BI experience is required
Advanced Excel experience is required
Experience with Oracle is a plus
A strong ability to work with office systems, reporting software, databases and other BI tools
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs