Kelly Services Utility Operator in Canton, Ohio
At Kelly ® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We’re seeking a Utility Operator to work at an Aerospace company in Canton, OH 44707. With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
Why you should apply to be a Utility Operator:
• Properly set up, operate, and perform routine maintenance on various machines.
• Able to work on ladder 6’ to 12’ off the ground.
• Follow all instructions noted on the work order.
• Verify weight and quantity of items produced.
• Properly inspect and rate materials.
• Inspect the condition of the product to ensure quality and compliance with work standards.
• Ability to follow procedures to sort material based on size, composition, and category.
• Provide feedback to improve productivity methods.
• Perform operations as directed from verbal and/or written documents, such as production boards, procedures, work instructions, checklists and/or manuals.
• Operated equipment such as tow motors, scales, hand tools, and computers. • Maintain time, production, operating records, logs, and prepared inventory
• High school diploma and a minimum of one-year related manufacturing experience
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, drawings and blueprints.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to follow and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• Exhibit a strong work ethic that includes a good attendance record.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays, weekends, and overtime.
• Ability to work in high, precarious places and small or confined spaces.
The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk or hear.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• Experience operating a tow motor and forklift.
• Experience torching.
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Utility Operator today!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly ® .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Kelly Services Jobs